-
August 8th, 2004, 01:01 AM
#11
Inactive Member
just hope the FedEx folks handles them with care!
-
August 8th, 2004, 01:03 AM
#12
Inactive Member
hm maybe i can slip in on the fed ex truck [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
August 8th, 2004, 01:04 AM
#13
Inactive Member
I guess I'm not invited, eh?
I'll wear the pink dress...
-
August 8th, 2004, 01:05 AM
#14
Inactive Member
of course you are invited jump in the fed ex truck with me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 8th, 2004, 01:06 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Hey, I'm here in my boxers....can I get some too??
Ice, that is.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 8th, 2004, 01:07 AM
#16
Inactive Member
well this might actually turn out to be good luck! well except for paying to get it fixed that is.
-
August 8th, 2004, 01:09 AM
#17
Inactive Member
see something good can come from this we are gonna have a big ice party [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 8th, 2004, 01:12 AM
#18
Inactive Member
is it a removeable window unit? if so, try cleaning the filter and cleaning out the vents. that's usually why air conditioners ice up.
-
August 8th, 2004, 01:13 AM
#19
Inactive Member
its central and I went out and cleaned off the outside of it and the wife took care of the filter inside. turned it back on and it started freezing up again.
-
August 8th, 2004, 01:15 AM
#20
Inactive Member
wait a sec...
ice...naked men...
hmmm...
anyone else see a problem here? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks